Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas


I am so ready for the Holidays! Remember a few posts ago when I mentioned I wanted to buy the Christmas Journal from the Creative Place, well this weekend I really wanted to order it, but then I looked over to my stack of paper and saw a whole stack of Christmas cardstock. Yes I know it would be easier to just order it, but I figured we are still in October (for a few more days) and if I start now on making my own journal I will have it ready to go for December. I have a lot more to do to it, but hey it's a start. Last year I started a tradition from a blog I read about doing a December Daily. Starting December 1st we do something that pertains to the holiday season and I take pictures and journal about the craft or memory. It can be anything from a visit with Santa to watching a Christmas movie to making handmade ornaments. We had a lot of fun doing this last year and it made the season so fun and entertaining and I am looking forward to all the fun things we will do this year! Along with this I am going to make this Advent Calendar (or something similiar), I will coordinate the calendar with what we will be doing that day. What are some fun things you do during the month of Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...