Monday, July 23, 2012

The Night Before Kindergarten

I am already in tears. My baby girl starts Kindergarten tomorrow (year round school) and I still can't believe this day is already here! It feels like just yesterday she was learning to walk and talk. Now she is 5 1/2 and ready for Kindergarten....I just don't think I am ready quite yet. So tonight I read her this adorable book that my sweet friend Auntie Chela bought her...The Night Before Kindergarten. After reading it about 20 times to myself I put it down with my eyes filled with tears. I know, this is only Kindergarten, but it IS a big milestone for a child and a parent. So as I sit here and think of how this day has come so fast I also think of all the wonderful friends she will make, the things she will learn (even if it is just arts and crafts) the road she will walk, the life lessons she will come across, the tears, happy, sad and fun times. Even though I may not be ready for this, I know she is and she will do just fine! Here's to a wonderful first day of school my baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...