Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Card Book

LOVE Christmas cards, I love getting them in the mail throughout December. I love seeing how families have grown and how big all the children are getting of the people I know. I love the thoughtfulness of others to send you warm holiday wishes for the season. A few months back I saw on Pinterest all the great ideas of what to do with your Christmas cards when the season is over. So I dug out all my Christmas cards back to 2006 and organized them and put them together by year in their own albums and had them on display in a Christmas basket throughout this season. It was fun looking back at all the cards we have received over the last 6 years, and what good were they doing in the abyss of a drawer all these years! So as this season came to a close and the Christmas decorations came down a few days ago, I finished up our 2011 Christmas Card album before I stored them away in the decorations box until I pull them out again next holiday season. 




Just 2 hold punches and 2 ring binders...simple and easy

The inside a mini album of all the wonderful cards

I wish I would have seen these printable covers before I made my books over at Eighteen25 but I am thinking I will start next years with these covers. You can go here to download the free printable.

Happy card making!

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...