Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Sweet Girls 5th Birthday...

My sweet baby girl turned 5 on New Year's Eve, I mean what a fun day to have a birthday! So after all the Christmas craziness I jump right into "party planning" mode. This year my little princess chose to invite her 3 closest girl friends to Disney Studio 365 in Downtown Disney for a "Rockstar Makeover", I mean how cute is it seeing four little girls sitting in salon chairs getting a fun "Bow" in their hair with a color streak of choice, a lot of glitter and not to mention a little bit of makeup. So yes it was a big day for my big FIVE year old, makeup, lip gloss, glitter and all!

Getting ready to turn into a Rockstar

A touch of light makeup and lip gloss for a final touch and they get to take home a goodie bag with the cute little makeup palette and brushes used on them

Look at these cute, darling little "Rockstars"

A fun lunch at Naples Pizzeria across the way

Each girl received a goodie bag made with felt hair bows to tie it together and each little cake pop was tied with a cute felt flower

Winter Wonderland Party for her "family" birthday!

Cake Pops
(WOW I give props to anyone who makes these, they are very time consuming, sticky and the sticks would not stay on, so they turned into cake balls!)
Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
Pink Snowflake Lollipops (super easy to make, used pink Candy Melts and a mold)
Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies, Snow covered pretzels & Sweet Sticks
Pink Straws
A cute card with every year from 1-5 years old blowing out her candles
Of course the Winter Wonderland Party was really a sunny California 78 degree party so we had to opt out on the Hot Cocoa bar :( but it all turned out perfect just the way my princess wanted it!

Happy Birthday Sweet girl!! I still can't believe you are 5!!

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...