Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas has come and gone...

WOW was this a busy last few weeks, blogging has taken a back seat (sorry), but we are back to normal blogging! We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed every minute of this very busy season! So Christmas has come and gone and as much as I LOVE this holiday I am always glad when the craziness is over. As of today my house is put back to "normal" (whatever that may be) and all the new toys have found somewhat of a new "home", we have organized, purged old toys and re-organized all week (this is a never ending battle of trying to keep the toys "organized", it lasts for a week, maybe, and then barbies and princesses end up in the car bin or in the train track box or vice versa), but I feel like the house at this moment is in pretty good shape, let's see how long it lasts! Today my sweet girl asked if I can make another Advent Calendar to start counting down the days till next Christmas?!? and then she asked if Santa is still watching her , WOW I think I might be able to keep this Santa thing going all year! As you know we had an Elf on the Shelf this year and my two kiddos were actually quite sad a few days after Christmas that he wasn't in the house anymore, they really missed him, and YES I got through all 24 days of moving the silly Elf! I was thinking maybe he can make a surprise visit in the summer just so they know he is still around, we will see what the hubby thinks :) Well I hope Christmas was joyful for everyone and now we can all get back to a non-busy life (if that even exists!)

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...