Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Artkive...what a genius App

This is a genius app and I can't wait to start using it....Artkive! My kids have SO many art projects that I can seriously wallpaper my entire house with all of them, and I try and go through them and "de-clutter" the art box, but somehow my daughter always finds them in the trash and takes them out! This app is just what I need. You add your children's names and grades they are in, take photos of their many pages of artwork, you then tag your photo with your child's name, grade, date and title. You can also share the photos your little Picasso's made! You can then make a book of all the artwork! Genius, seriously! This would be perfect for an end of the year gift for your child, I know mine would love it! Then you can throw away all the ones you don't "want" to save....but just don't let your kids see you throwing it away!

Until next time...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...