Monday, August 20, 2012

Embossing!!!

I have been crafting and scrapbooking for years...however it wasn't until my friend lexi shared embossing with me a few months ago that I realized just what fun I was missing.It doesn't require many supplies...a heat gun, an embossing pad, embossing powder and any stamp you either already have or buy. Luky for me lexi lent me her supplies while she went on her honeymoon.
Heat Gun...Embossing Pad and Powder ( which comes in every color u can think of )
Using embosing pad
stamp on paper
Sprinkle powder over stamp while wet and and then remove excess powder
Heat the stamp covered in powder....
tada! personalized note cards...

I am such a lucky girl I got my very own heat gun and embossing set for my birthday thanks to my friends! Many more embossing projects to come!

<3 Rosette 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...