Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympics

This past week has been filled with so much excitement over the 2012 London Olympics! I have enjoyed plopping myself on the couch each night and gluing my eyes to the TV for 4 hours. Yes I am exhausted from staying up every night until midnight but I just can't help pulling myself away. Of course women's gymnastics is my favorite (I have been watching these girls from the trials). I love that every four years there is unity between all countries, I love that these athletes dedicate their all to these moments, I love that you get excited not just for your own country but for any person that is trying to show the world they are the best at what they do. I love that you get sucked into watching it and you can't turn away. I love talking to others about it when I get into work. I love just about everything and anything about the Olympics, but what I love most is seeing the excitement and joy on the Olympians when they win a medal...it's a moment that is priceless! So here's to all the USA Olympians  (especially the Fab 5...my favs), thanks for making your country proud!
Hope you are enjoying the olympic games this year as much as I am!
Until next time...
Lynnae

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...