Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tea Party by English Rose Teas

Who doesn't love a tea party?!? I am married to a British man and I have the BEST Mother-in-love who hosts tea parties and she does a fabulous job! Everything is made from scratch (no stuff from the "box" here) and it is so delicious! A few weeks ago she hosted a tea party for all her friends and of course I was invited. It was a perfect day, sitting outside, sipping tea, eating lots of goodies and chatting with the girls. It was a day to be a girly girl and relax and my M-in-Love did a wonderful job! If you would like to throw a tea party you can check out her blog here at English Rose Teas.








Isn't she amazing!!! I can't wait to host my next Tea Party, my girlfriends and I always have a blast!

Until next time...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...