Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Organization Ideas

Organizing- to place different objects in logical arrangement for better searching. Yes, this is my life right now. I am trying to find ways to organize my cute little house that will make my "searching" for things easier. I am not one to keep a lot of junk around my house but no matter what it seems like I still have "stuff" that needs a home. There are so many different ideas for organizing on Pinterest and just thought I would share a few of my favorite finds.
Peg Board- love this idea for storage from {nest of posies} especially for all my crafty stuff....I also love the blue Mason jars.
What a great idea to store puzzle pieces and game pieces in a jar!

I am so in love with this pantry from {the social home} All these containers were at the dollar store. I started buying a few containers from IKEA but still have a long way to go. This is my inspiration!


Love the organized office with matching boxes {house of smiths}


Because I have so many drawings from my little artist daughter, this is a great idea. Framed cork boards that you can rotate pictures on...



A trunk is a great way to store paperwork so it is out of sight



I am so inspired by my friend Alyssa's storage closet! Amazing what cute storage boxes can do!

Happy organizing!

Until next time...
{Lynnae}



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...