Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Sorry this is a few days late, but I hope every mom had the best Mother's Day on Sunday. I had a great day, I spent the day with these two cuties and the hubby at the Happiest Place on Earth....Disneyland!


It was THE BEST day ever! After 11 hours of walking, riding rides, a few tears shed cause someone ...Ethan... was scared of some rides, laughing, giggling, 10 trips to the bathroom, princesses, fairies and parades we were all exhausted but I was the happiest mommy on earth that day!

My sweet boy made me this cute frame at school... I like that he said he chose the crowns on it because I am a princess....tear, one day I will miss these cute little innocent gifts.


And to top off my day I came home to a sweet present left on my counter from my Mother-in-Love...homemade cookies, a card and a book! I am so spoiled! Thank you!!


Mother's Day weekend is when I miss my mom the most, but I know she is looking down on me and smiling! I love you momma! One day I will get to see you in heaven.


I thought I would also share a blog of a mom that I frequent for inspiration Memories on Clover Lane this post "Long Letter to a New Mom" is a great post for all new moms and for all us moms who just need some encouragement along the way (my favorites are 5 & 8).

P.S. This is our 100th post!! Thank you for following us!

Until next time...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...