Monday, April 30, 2012

Deals, Deals, Deals

I am one for a good deal, and I thought I would share a few good deals I have come across this week.

You all know how much I love Paper Coterie, well, How Does She is having another FREE $15 credit towards any purchase. Head on over to How Does She to get your code. It expires on May 14th. Great gift idea for Mother's Day. I can't wait to order the book above "My quotable kids"!

The Queen's Bakery- Is having a great deal right now on Travelzoo for $20 for tea for 2 (a $46 value). So happy my friend V and I are going to have a date there. Remember my post here about this place and how much I loved it!
I love this groop dealz site, daily deals from boutiques. Love the chevron table runners they are featuring right now too.
Happy shopping for deals!
Until next time,
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...