Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pallet Garden

I have a total black thumb...however I am always lusting over beautiful backyards. Lately I have been seeing a lot of pallet gardens...and I began to think perhaps it was something small scale I could tackle. First task was finding the perfect pallet...
Found it!!! even gizmo likes it :)

Then I had to deciede from the many ideas I pinned on Pinterest which one would be perfect in my backyard...once I determined that then it was time for plants and pots...

Cactus and other succulents are pretty hard to kill so I figured they are the best option for a start planter

So with all the items ready all I needed to do was put it together...easier said then done...however with a little help from some friends...( thanks Iggy and Mo ) I completed my planter!

Fits perfect right on the wall between my two doors to the backyard

<3 rosette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...