Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter

Easter is my second favorite holiday (Christmas is my first), I LOVE this holiday and I always have since I was a child. I grew up (and still do) going to church every Sunday, but Easter Sunday was special church day, not only because of the most important reason of celebrating that He has risen, but I ALWAYS had a fancy dress, a fancy hat, new shoes, and a fun filled Easter basket! Decorating eggs was always so much fun, and after church all of my family would get together to continue celebrating with food, candy and an Easter egg hunt. I have so many wonderful memories of Easter and I am passing these memories down to my sweet kids too. They are already counting down the days till Easter. I am really excited to decorate eggs this year and wanted to share a few that I might just try out (found via Martha Stewart....she always has the best ideas). I hope you all have a great week getting ready for Easter.

Scrambled Lines and letters using electrical tape

Lace Eggs via {Martha Stewart}
Crepe Paper eggs
Silk Tie Easter Eggs - who knew you could do this?!?

Stenciled Eggs using vinyl before coloring

All via {Martha Stewart}
Happy Easter!

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...