Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Casey's Cupcakes





The cutest little cupcake store Casey's Cupcakes opened up by my house in Woodbury Irvine and we had a great time at the grand opening (she was last years winner of Cupcake Wars). The kids met Casey and she was so sweet with everyone, especially all the kids. The cupcakes were delicious (and that is saying a lot from a girl who doesn't put cupcakes on the top of my list). I loved the pink decor and all the little things you could buy in the store, but most of all I loved seeing the joy on my kids faces while they ate away at their cupcakes. I also loved that they served coffee, tea and cappuccinos in the store too. If your by a Casey's Cupcakes I recommend stopping in for a yummy treat!

Until next time...Happy cupcake eating!
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...