Monday, October 8, 2012

Goathill Junction FREE train rides

If you live in south Orange County and you are looking for something fun and FREE to do with your little ones, you can head on down to Goathill Junction at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa and ride the cutest little trains. My kids LOVED it, especially my little guy! Every 3rd weekend of the month they have FREE train rides from 10-3:30 (I suggest you get there early, as you will have to wait in line) and it's about a 15 min train ride (so it is worth the wait). This month will be October 20-21st. I believe your child has to be able to stand on their own in order to ride. We did this a few months ago and my kiddos enjoyed every second. The trains are tiny and so adorable! Loved this little outing with my family!



Until next time...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...