Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 things I love about you....

 I came across the blog The Creative Place a few months back and found this great template for "ten things I love about you". It was actually done for a Mother's Day gift but I decided to use it as 9 year anniversary card and give to my hubby.  I printed out the template and put onto card stock as a backing, punched holes in the top and put a ring on with some ribbon and my cute homemade, meaningful card was made. I added "old" photos to it and my hubby loved it! This can be used for any occasion that you want to tell someone you love them! If you want to download the template go here.

My finished book for my hubby



Each page was numbered and after each page I added a picture

Awwe...look at how young we were...oh time goes by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...