Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spray Paint



I have a new love for spray paint! I have to be honest I have never used spray paint up until a few months ago when I discovered all the wonderful old things you can make look like new, or just a new "updated look". I first started off wanting to make a chalkboard picture frame, and once I finished it and put it next to my old, outdated knife block, my husband (giving his two cents) said I should paint the knife block too. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but I did! It gives the counter a fresh new look! I love my little chalkboard, I hope to write some love notes on it each morning for the family to read.
I started with this frame and spray painted it white
Painted the glass part with Chalkboard paint
This is the before color
Thanks to my hubby he told me I should cover the slots, so I stuffed them with wax paper
The after- a white knife block set and a chalkboard for love notes in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...