Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Martha Stewart Craft Paints


I went to Michael's a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the new Martha Stewart Craft Paints. They come in an assortment of colors and finishes for $1.99-$2.99+ You can buy the accessories to add to the bottle of paint for stencilling or roll brushing. The stencils are great for just about anything you want to paint. The best part is they work on any surface and is even washable if you paint onto plates, cups etc. This is on my Christmas list this year, I want it all! Martha you always come out with the best stuff.

 
All the accessories that you can use for painting

I love these canisters you can paint them to say anything

These would be so good to make as gifts

So many endless possibilities you can do with these stencils...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...