Monday, October 3, 2011

It's October...

It's October and that means Halloween stuff can go out! Here are some favs that I have found in the world of blogs and of course Pinterest that I want to make this month. What are some of your favorite things to make for Halloween?
Cute DIY Jack-O-Lantern candy jars made from painted mason jars (found on Remodelaholic)
FREE Subway Art from eighteen25 blog
Pumpkin Rice Krispy treats....so yummy and cute
Candy Corn candles found on Your Decorating Hotline (I think the candy corns would be gone by the end of the month they are one of my favs)
If I had a fireplace I would totally do this! (from Country Living)

DIY  fabric pumpkins made from toilet paper rolls (from Pretty Handy Girl)
Our monogrammed pumpkin from last year done with thumb tacks



 I can't wait to eat my Mom's goodies she makes for us....I mean the kids!
Mod Podge fabric covered pumpkins....so many possibilities (from The 36th Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...