Monday, October 17, 2011

An Amazing Photographer...Marisela Photography







I just had to share a sneak peak of our photo shoot we had with my wonderful, talented, amazing best friend Chela from Marisela Photography. She does such great work, she always captures the best moments even when your kids have had enough! Let's face it taking pictures with two little busy kiddos who both have the attention span of about 10 minutes max can be a challenge when you want to take lots of pictures. My favorite quote from this day was from my son Ethan after 20 minutes of taking pictures "taking pictures is NOT fun"! Well I am sure glad that you can't tell that from any of these pictures! Chela you did an amazing job as always.

As the busy holiday season is approaching and you are thinking of your family pictures, you should check out Marisela Photography. She only has a few weekdays spots available in November so you need to hurry! Let her know we referred you!

Thanks again Chela for your talented eye and for making my kiddos smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...