Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blogs to check out by Amanda

Assorted Lovelies
Blog Author Amanda


 I have an amazing, talented friend Amanda who has 3 great, inspiring blogs that I just had to share. First her "new" remodeled blog is Assorted Lovelies (formerly know as Amanda's Favs) which is her "favorite things with a sprinkle of life". I love reading this blog and have been reading it since day one. Her next blog is My Year of Faith, now this blog is a daily read, a must read! Amanda has had a trying year and has documented everyday how her faith and growing in her faith has gotten her through some of her most difficult times in her life. Her daily inspirations are what I look forward to everyday, so check her blog out and you will be inspired by her faith! Lastly just this week Amanda is now a blogger for OC Family and her blog is called Family and Frills she just had her first post yesterday and will be posting every Tuesday. I can't wait to see what her weekly posts are so be sure to check this one out once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...