Thursday, October 13, 2011

Journals





I love getting my weekly emails from The Creative Place, she is great at journaling and always has simple, yet meaningful crafts and ideas. This week she featured her Autumn Journal and I love it! Keeping a journal with simple pictures is such a great way to capture sweet memories, especially if you have a little DIY album that you can customize to how simple or extravagant you would like. I am going to start doing this. I am also excited because today's post was that she was working on her Christmas Journals, these would be perfect for my December Daily by Ali Edwards that I will do again this year (that will be a whole other post and comes to find out that Ashley over at The Creative Place does these too). The best part is that she sells these journals on her Etsy shop, so if you're not so crafty or feeling like you have time (because who really does around this season) you can buy one. Head over to her blog and check out all the great journals she has done and then hopefully you will be inspired to journal your next season in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...