Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Arrrgh Pirate Party

My sweet little boy turned four...{tear} this past weekend. It's very bittersweet for me, as I am so happy to see him grow up into a big boy, but I feel that FOUR is not a baby anymore (even though he will ALWAYS be my little baby). But he is the darn cutest little 4 year old I have seen (I know I am a bit biased, he is my son). We celebrated the little man Pirate style.....arrrgh, shiver me timbers it was a great little family birthday party and he had a blast with all his little Pirate cousins. Here are some pictures from the party.

Table set for a Pirate - Sail the Sea Jello (thank you Mom), Cannon Ball cupcakes (thank you Mother in love) and Crocodile Blood (the kids got a kick out of this)

Golden Nuggets, "Fish & Chips", Pirate's Booty Popcorn


Goodie Bags- "You Best Be Lookin' Like a Pirate", I made a treasure map out of brown paper bags and paint, bandanas (bought a yard of fabric for each color and cut into bandanas), Eye patches from Target
 
Banners made from brown paper bags, old book pages cut into circles, painted letters and sponge painted the edges for a burnt look ( I used an eraser from a pencil dipped in paint to make the dots), Table cloth from Target


Happy 4th Birthday my little Pirate

This is how the day ended....from Pirates to Super Hero's!!! Oh how fun to be a child!
Until next time...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...