Monday, March 5, 2012

I love Cupcakes

I never turn down a cupcake and even more then eating them I love making them...baking is something I truly enjoy and since pinterest my cupcakes have gotten even more amazing....Feb was a busy month for me I made cute valentines cupcakes, and two really cute and super fun birthday cupcakes....

Happy Valentines Day!!!
My two favorite things red velvet cupcakes and conversation hearts


Happy Birthday Mike

White cupckaes placed carefully into starbucks cup cozy

Add a some white frosting a little green straw

 Finally add some carmel and you have the perfect cupcake for your favorite starbucks drinker!

Happy Birthday Karyn

Chocolate Cupcakes
Oreo Cookies and the most amazing cookie twister!
Orange and Brown Reese's
Tada the most amazing little owl cupcakes!
Perfect for my best friend and leap year baby Karyn!

<3 rosette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...