Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hobby Lobby is coming to the OC



I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are that Hobby Lobby is opening their first Orange County store right here in Laguna Niguel. It is taking over the old Mervyn's location off of Alicia (in the same shopping center as Tilly's) and it is going to be 80,000 sq ft of pure crafting, home decor bliss! I can't even hold my excitement, and I have never even been to one, but my sister lives by the Rancho Cucamonga one and says it's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G and all my Mid West girlfriends think I am just crazy getting so excited about this (even though they say it is great too)!! I mean it has to be great, I follow so many blogs that talk about Hobby Lobby and I have been wondering what this place is all about! Well on May 11th I will be find out and I know if you live in the OC area too you are jumping for joy as well!!

Happy Crafting...

Until next time...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...