Thursday, September 13, 2012

Banana Bread

Usually thursday is bowling night however last weekend I broke my toe in a slip n slide accident. So now I have some extra time...and this week I had some overly ripe banana's since matt doesnt eat many fruits and I like my banana's green or not at all. My friend lexi gave me this recipe and this was my first attempt ( her's tastes amazing so I hope my turns out just as good)

Recipe
1 cup butter, 2 cups sugar beat together. add 4 eggs 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tsp baking soda, 4 cups flour mix in 6 large ripe bananas and a cup of walnuts. a shake of cinnamon and bake 2 hrs at 250

Amazing kitchen aid mixer...really makes baking fun!

Last year my friend karyn bought me these cute cupcake measuring spoons I use them everytime I bake

loafs are in the oven...I never make breads or anything in a loaf so I don't have two same size pans :)

fresh from the oven...and you will just have to trust me smells amazing...
 
Recipe was easy to follow and not to many ingredients...hopefully it tastes as good as it looks.
 
Thanks Lexi for sharing your recipe with me! 
 
<3 Rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...