Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall, where are you??

Is is just me or is anyone else O.V.E.R this HOT weather we are having here in southern California! Now that it is "officially" fall, I am "officially" over the +85 degree weather! I am so ready for Fall...

I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks yesterday and it "tasted" like fall, now only if the weather would change!


Too bad it never looks like this in sunny southern California...I can dream right!

I am ready to decorate pumpkins


Yep...I can't wait! My favorite time of year!
So ready for boots with cozy socks!
and warm cozy blankets
Pumpkin patches!! 


Yes I am ready for a change in seasons, I am ready to bake, eat pumpkin everything, drink hot drinks, snuggle under a warm blanket, put slippers on my feet, light a fire....I am ready for Fall and I am patiently waiting! 

Until fall arrives...
{Lynnae}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...