Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I love birthdays!

Today was my friend Yvonne's birthday...and at work we really like to make a big deal about birthdays..however I always miss Yvonne's birthday. This year I was not going to miss it and in fact I had some making up to do.  Fiesta was the choosen theme and we really went all out....


Jessica and I made her a cake from her fav soda!


Yvonne's Desk with her bday banner and treats and its a little hard to see but Darla made these super cute goodie bags!
 Lexi made this amazing sugar cookies...they turned out super cute!

It was a super fun day breakfast burritos handmade by Mine (with a little help from del taco) mexican sweet bread ( thanks to Iggy) a corn treat homemade by Karyn (even though she missed the party) and for lunch Yvonne's favorite bean burrito spot. And lets not forget those super cute sugar cookies were an all day treat!

 Happy Birthday Yvonne it was fun celebrating today!
We even got a special afternoon treat of a power outage that sent us home early!

Time to start planning the next birthday!

<3 Rosette

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...