Monday, December 5, 2011

A fun tradition...wrapping up Christmas books



This year I started a new tradition of wrapping my kids Christmas books (that they already own) and putting them under their tree in their room. I did let them know that I wrapped them and that they are their own books but that didn't matter, each night they are so excited to pick one wrapped book and read that story for bedtime! I dont' have 24 Christmas books but a few of the books are a collection of many "Disney Christmas stories" so those will find themselves wrapped up again and I will buy a few new ones just to add a little surprise when they open them. I love this new tradition and it's not to late for you to start doing it this year. I think my kids love the unwrapping part and not knowing which book it will be! What are some fun traditions you do for your kids?

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...