Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Sweet's

This weeks treat comes from my hubby's gradma Pat its a microwave peanut brittle. Every year I would buy my dad a box from sees candy, now I am hoping to learn to make my own in his honor.
Ingredients
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 cup white corn syrup
1 Cup peanuts
1 tsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda

Mix sugar and syrup in micorwave safe dish place in microwave on high 4 minutes
Stir in peanuts micowave 3/5 min until light brown
Add butter and vanilla blending well microwave 1/2 minutes more
Add baking soda and gently stire until foamy


At this point work quickly to get brittle to a lightly greased cookie sheet spreading as best you can it sets up quickly! Allow to cool for an hour break and enjoy!

yummy!

<3 rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...