Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Snacks...



The other night we had a Polar Express night and what better way to watch the movie than with Trader Joe's Cocoa Drizzled Kettle Corn (so delicious!) and Nutella hot cocoa with fresh whipped cream (yes I whipped it up fresh, it tastes SO much better then the canned stuff or even marshmallows!) We are HUGE fans of Nutella around here, my daughter would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if we let her. So after seeing all the great recipes on Pinterest that you can do with Nutella I decided to give it a try. I heated up milk in a saucepan, put a scoop of Nutella, whisked until hot and melted and then enjoyed a little piece of heaven in a cup! Seriously I don't think I could ever go back to "regular" hot chocolate, it's that good!!

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...