Sunday, December 4, 2011

Our Elf arrived....


Yep our Elf arrived under our tree on December 1st, and let me tell you the squeals I heard from the kiddos first thing in the morning, it was priceless! After a whole day of figuring out a name, we ended up with good old Chippy...yes it's the same name as the Elf from the movie, but the kids just kept coming back to that name (my name of Pixie was voted out!) So Chippy is officially apart of our family! He has showed up on our tree, over our pictures and today he was in a tea pot (which the kids got a kick out of). Taelor has grown to really love him and talks to him all the time and wants to sit by him when she can, I love it, I love the innocence of a 3 and 4 year old, it's what makes the holidays even that much better. I will keep you posted on Chippy's whereabouts around the house, if you have any fun ideas I would love to hear about them!

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...