Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crafting for Valentine's Day

It's February already, the month of LOVE, the month to do fun crafts and make sweet treats for the ones we love. Valentine's Day isn't one of my favorite holidays but I do enjoy it for what it is and of course having two little ones who love to celebrate any holiday make it that much more fun. This past week I made a few little "V" day banners after some inspiration I received in the form of a gift from my sweet friend Vanessa. She made me this cute banner.

{don't mind the pinecone my son picked up from his walk the other day}


 After an hour of cutting over 50 of these felt circles

I made a cute felt flower ball...


Taelor wanted a banner for her bed so of course we made one


And how could I not make one for Ethan too...


It's fun to decorate for a holiday even if it's just a little banner to brighten up a room and to see a smile on your child's face when it's done.

Happy Love month!

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...