Monday, January 16, 2012

Cotton On Kids

I was so excited to see Cotton On Kids open up this weekend at the Irvine Spectrum! I was their second customer! I was surprisingly impressed with their selection for girls and boys (more of the girls than the boys, but LOVED the denim!) First of all I wanted to buy every pair of colored denim jeans they had for both my son and daughter. Their selection of flats was SO cute and for $12.95 you can't beat that price, I think she just might be getting a new pair every few weeks! Their prices were fairly reasonable for a cute dress or denim, ranging around $30. Now I wouldn't buy a basic tee for that much but a good dress or button up boy shirt for a special outfit I would. They had ADORABLE accessories for girls, I mean my daughter was oohing and awwing over all of the necklaces, think Forever 21 jewelry but for little girls! This will be a must stop for me whenever I am at the Spectrum. So happy to find a new shop with reasonably priced clothing!



My daughter's wish list

My son's wish list

For babies....SO cute especially the bloomer shorts!
P.S their site doesn't do the store justice, there was so much more in the store :)

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...