Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Sewing Attic

About 3 months ago my friend jenny told me about this sewing class she goes to once a week for two hours...I was totally intrigued I have a sewing machine but my skills are limited. I emailed the teacher the next day and after a few weeks on a waiting list I got a spot. Ever since I have been spending my tues night sewing....I just finished my lastest project a baseball backpack for Angels games!
Baseball Print and a Blue Denim to make the Backpack stronger
Zipper Top & Inside Pocket!

Super Cute Backpack!

Thanks Nancy for all your help and such an amazing class!

If you are interested in taking a sewing class contact Nancy Gray ( thesewingattic@hotmail.com)

<3 rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...