Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Queen's Bakery












Who doesn't like a cute bakery that has the best girlie decor, coffee, tea, lunch and yummy desserts! This past weekend I celebrated my birthday (I know the celebration keeps on going) with my sweet, amazing friends at The Queen's Bakery in Costa Mesa and WOW was I impressed. This little bakery is so cute, with pink, black, yellow and blue decor/furniture, diamonds, chandeliers, and yummy desserts! They reserved a table in the back for all 12 of us and it was perfect. It's cafe style so you order your food at the counter and they bring it to your table. The bakery just opened in November and the owner was very sweet making sure that we were enjoying ourselves. I would highly recommend this place for anytime you need a little girl time, a good treat, a baby or wedding shower or maybe just some mother/daughter time. They also do little girls birthday parties there too! I can't wait to take my very girlie daughter there for some tea and desserts! The location is a little hard to find as it's off a small street off Baker Street, but if you are ever in the area and feel like a bite to eat, stop by and give it a try!

Until next time,
Lynnae

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...