Monday, January 9, 2012

Wish List

This Saturday is MY Birthday!!! I doesn't phase me that I am getting older, life just gets better as the years come so I never mind celebrating a birthday! I grew up in a family that made birthdays a big deal so they were always special and a great, fun filled day! I plan on spending the day with my sweet little kiddos and hubby and a date night with the handsome man in the evening. I am sure my dad will be the first one to call bright and early in the morning! I love my dad, he never misses a beat when it comes to birthdays! So as I am approaching the strange number of 33 (I don't know why the two threes look so funny to me) my hubby wanted to know what was on my wish list and so I thought I would share (and hope that he reads this post too). Of course I know he will only pick one thing but at least I can give him a few different choices right?!?

Stamped necklace with kids initials from Vintage Pearl

Isn't this SO cute a knitted mug cozy from Etsy

Milk jug measuring cups from Anthropologie

Blue butter dish from Anthropologie


Fleur De Lys Tea Pot set from Anthropologie


Oh I love Initials! Such cute mugs from Anthropologie

Tea cups, vintage tea cups! 
I want to start collecting tea cups and have lots of them like my Mother in Love...hint hint :)

I think this necklace was made for me.... S & L
From Tyra Handmade Jewelry on Etsy

And last I already received this necklace as an early birthday gift from a dear friend. Thanks T! 
From Miranda Frye Jewelry 
I am sure there are many other things I would like but these are just a few that I thought I would share!

Until next time...
Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...