Sunday, January 8, 2012

Curls

I have naturally wavy hair and like anyone with wavy hair ( which is not curly or straight just somewhere in the middle) I am aways flat ironing my hair. However I love curls especially the ones that are large and cascade right over the shoulders.


Exactly what I would love my hair to look like..everything about Reese is amazing!
 However my hair won't ever hold a curl....I have tried all sizes of curling irons and barrels and nothing....my friend karyn was at the mall the other day and she stopped at the flat iron and curling rod booth and she bought the curling rod. I was a bit suspicous of its amazing curls she said it produced and that had staying power...mine always seem to fall flat right away...

Its pink whats not to LOVE!

It took me about 20 mins...and I loved the results the true test however was would it last or just fall flat...and after a long holiday party...even slept on its was still curly!!!!! I will use this curling rod again...not everyday cause thats alot of work...but for parties or just when I want to be extra girlie!

<3 rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...