Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Sweet's

This weekend the weather in CA went from warm and sunny to cold and rainy, perfect time to put my oven to work, and I was feeling like a really good wife so I baked hubby two treats.

First Sweet is a little something I dreamed up chocolate cupcakes and marshmellow cream filling. They are made to look and taste just like a hostess cupcake!
After 20 minutes of cooling a little vanilla frosting on the top and viola!
Mmmmm Hubby Approved!

Second Sweet my hubby loves breakfast muffins and  chocolate chip cookies so I made a Chocolate Chip Muffin. I wish I could take credit for this amazing idea but its Betty Crocker!

Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix 

Bake till Golden Brown
 
Tada!!

<3 Rosette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...